Exchange Program FAQ

  1. Who can enroll into CAU Exchange Programs?

If you are an undergraduate or graduate student from one of our Partner Universities, you are eligible!

  • How to apply?

Nominations and applications only come through partner universities during specified time periods, yearly. Our valued partners are provided with an abundance of materials and updated with the latest information.

Interested students, contact your home University!

  • My university is not a partner, what can I do?

In case, your University is not a Partner, ask them to reach out to us at

Types of Exchange Programs?

  • Fee-waivered Exchange programs
  • Fee-Paying Exchange programs

Contact your Home University to find out which one you’re eligible for!

  • Which areas of study are not available for exchange students?
  • School of Medicine
  • School of Pharmacy
  • School of Nursing
  • School of Law
  • Graduate School – All Graduate School Programs are not available except GSIS (Graduate School of International Studies) and MBA.